NBA 2K18 is soon to be released, and the official system requirements have not been released yet. It has also been confirmed to be launched for the Nintendo Switch in September 2017. Recently, we got to see NBA 2K18 during the Nintendo Switch introduction event, and the sizzle reel included many other games too. After this revelation, it was officially confirmed that NBA 2K18 would appear on the new Nintendo platform.
The sizzle reel showed a glimpse of this game and from that, it is evident that the game will feature new upgrades such as MyCareer, MyPlayer, MyTeam, MyLeague, and MyGym facilities. This feature will allow the gamers to have more control over the players and, in fact, the entire league.
If you’re an NBA fan, you must have already played the NBA 2K series and enjoyed the customization of players and the court. If we talk about NBA 2K17, it offered numerous options and features to personalize the game. This game celebrates athletes and involves gamers throughout the gameplay. There are plenty of choices available at MyGym so that you can enjoy using the features. On the court, there are many moves that will allow you to control the accuracy of your player’s jump and shots. The NBA 2K18 is thought to include even more options and features and will enhance the options and gameplay to a great extent.
The NBA 2K18 is coming to Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch this year. The NBA 2K17 has already been one of the best and top-ranked basketball games and now, it’s NBA 2K18 that is ready to rock the world of basketball fans. As a gamer, you’ll be able to shape your player and build your own team. You can create an excellent team and compete with other teams around the world. You can even write your own narrative and take control of the league. Some of the prominent features of this game are as follows:
- You’ll be able to create your player and start your journey in MyCareer.
- You’ll be able to create MyTeam with new card types.
- There will be plenty of options for MyLeague and MyGym through which you’ll be able to take control of the whole league.
There are many other features which haven’t been announced yet.
As far as the system requirements are concerned, NBA 2K18 will be available on Android and iOS devices for free. However, the minimum system requirements of NBA 2k18 should be known to you if you want to play it on your mobile.
- For Android smartphones, this game will be compatible with OS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich (API level 15).
- For iOS, it will be compatible with iOS 8.0.
- For Amazon, it will be compatible with Fire HD 6 (4th generation).
However, it should be noted that the face scanning feature of this game will not work on iPhone 4s and all the previous models of iPhones and iPads. Also, the face scanning will not function on any device with a small RAM such as 512 MB or less.
NBA 2k18 Possible PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 > 3 GHz / AMD Multicore > 3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: High-end GPU with 2 GB
- DX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 GB available space
Our Wish List of Features
We always want to see our demanded features in our favorite games and sometimes, it’s good to see that the wishes of the gaming community are heard and fulfilled. No doubt, NBA 2K17 was a fantastic game, but there are a few things that we wish to see in NBA 2K18, which are as follows:
Read more about NBA 2k18 Wishlist
- There should be more personalization options for the player such as tattoos, facial features, hairstyles, hair colors, body types, and physiques. These options were missing from the game and gamers want more freedom now. Gamers should be able to design facial features and choose body types such as thin, medium, and hefty. There are a lot of options and customizable features available for the existing players, but if the gamers are able to change the look of the player, this feature will add more layers to the whole customization plan.
- The shoe creator in 2K17 doesn’t allow gamers to share their shoe creations. Gamers should be able to create a fresh pair of shoes and share it with the 2K community.
- It would be appreciated if there would be less clipping in the game. In most sports video games, it feels awful to see various things mixing or passing through each other. Although accurate and life-like animations are difficult to attain, it should at least be near to reality.
- There is always a gap between the fans and the court, and we are waiting to see the player jump over the first row of fans to save a ball.
- Finally, the presentation should be improved such as enhanced commentary, a developed half-time show, and in-game commercials should be introduced.